(1) This blog policy is subject to change without prior notice or obligation, and the changes become effective immediately upon posting to this page. Please read this policy often and regularly familiarize yourself with any changes that have been made. This is your responsibility.
(2) No comments are allowed in response to the main heading posts and the main blog posts on the Flee from Christian Fundamentalism blog. The established purpose of this blogspot does not include conversations, exchanges of ideas between people, or the debating of Christian faith issues. This is an opinion center—not a debate center. The purpose of this blog is to disseminate opinions, information, ideas, thoughts, and criticisms with regard to Christian fundamentalism, conservative evangelicalism, and the so-called Religious Right in the United States.
Large numbers of Christian fundamentalist and conservative evangelical blogs do not allow or tolerate reader dissent, disagreement, or arguments in response to their contents. The same is true of many fundie websites. This includes fundie parachurch websites, administrator websites, pastor websites, and church websites. Over the years, our blog owner has posted numerous items of dissent on such blogs and websites—only to later have his posts deleted in moderation because no such dissent is tolerated—and no—those posts of dissent did not contain four-letter words.
Yet, the owners of many fundie blogs and websites expect other Christian and nonChristian blogs to fully offer them the opportunity to verbally abuse authors of main posts; verbally abuse commenters; do threatening proselytizing; post long lists of KJV Bible verses in lieu of stating concerns in their own words; and viciously attack any person, opinion, or idea they regard as representing apostasy or wrong doctrine. Moreover, we have noticed that fundies deeply covet any blog opportunity they can find to “play God” before ordinary people—and be cruel and hateful to them—usually by telling them that they are definitely going to “burn in Hell forever.” From the way these fundies behave, one would think God himself has no say in the matter.
Why do so many fundie blog and website owners disallow public dissent? They do not want their fundie readers to be led astray (click here) by other Christian opinions, ideas, and thoughts that differ from their own. In other words, they like to censor public dissent on their blogs and websites to ensure that their brainwashed, sheep-like followers tow the fundie hardline drawn in the sand by their leaders—just like the leaders of the Ministry of Propaganda do to their own oppressed citizens in tyrant-run nations like North Korea.
Some Christian fundamentalists and conservative evangelicals enjoy visiting Christian blogs like ours to play the part of disruptive troll. Such trolling is sometimes done as part of a premeditated fundie strategy (either individual or collective) to disrupt blog operations and force the blog owner to shut down his blog. Some fundies are willing to go to extreme lengths with such on-line trolling to make that happen. Why? Many Christian fundamentalists and conservative evangelicals want the fundie voice to be the unique and only public voice in matters of Christian faith on the American stage. Such vicious and disruptive trolling by fundie wolves in sheep’s clothing (Matthew 5:17) is not permitted on the Flee from Christian Fundamentalism blog.
You Christian fundamentalists and conservative evangelicals out there on the American landscape have, by your own words and actions, set the national trend for gross intolerance of differing opinions on your own blogs and websites. Because you do it unto others so very much, we must assume that you want us to reciprocate by doing the same unto you (Luke 6:31). Well, you got it!!! Now the tables have been turned on you, and you may reap from the corruption you have sown (Galatians 6:7-8). You have no commenting voice on the pages of the Flee from Christian Fundamentalism blog, and you never will have a commenting voice on this blog. However, please notice that we are being equitable about it because no one else has a commenting voice here either.
(3) This blog is designed to serve adults. Some posts or comments may occasionally contain words, information, or images that some sensitive people might deem inappropriate or offensive. If you are one of these people, it is solely your responsibility to immediately leave this blog and to immediately prevent children or students in your guardianship or care from accessing this blog.
(4) The blog owner reserves the right to block the access of any person, group, or organization from commenting on this blog and the right to block them from future access to the entire blog.
(5) In cases where a person, group, or organization has submitted a special article, public announcement, or other written work for posting on this blog, the writer or entity submitting the item agrees and accepts that the submitted item is subject to editing by the blog owner before posting. The entity further agrees that the blog owner may delete the item from the blog at any time without prior notice to the writer or the entity that submitted it for posting on the blog. The blog owner shall not be responsible for such posts that may infringe on a third party’s copyright, trademark, brand name, or other intellectual property rights. In other words, the responsibility is all on you. When citing the ideas and works of others in special guest posts, please give credit to whom credit is due.
(6) The blog owner reserves the right to change the content of all or any part of the Flee from Christian Fundamentalism blog at any time without prior notice or obligation.
(7) The information, data, and images provided in the contents of this blog are provided as a public service for educational purposes. The blog owner, editors, contributors, authors, all subsidiaries, and all representatives make no warranties, either expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information, data, or images presented on this blog.